Anonymous asked: if that icon is you-- i must say, you are beautiful MashAllah!
So a lot of people hear things about Sharia Law from extremists who are stupid (yes, those extremists are pretty much retarded to be honest) but really, the Sharia Law isn’t that bad, and the reason behind each law is pretty logical. There are three main things people think of when they think of Sharia Law: 1) Cutting off peoples hands when they steal, 2) Killing whoever gets in your way, and 3) A man has the right to beat his wife
2 and 3 are COMPLETELY FALSE, and 1 is true, but only in certain circumstances
1) In Sharia Law, if someone steals because they are poor or need the money, then nothing happens to them except for jail. The only time you get your hand cut off is if someone does it on purpose with full intent because they were bored or just wanted to steal. The punishment for someone who steals with no real reason is to get their hand cut off, and this may seem harsh, but it is one of the only ways to get people to realized you can’t always do what you want. So basically, you get your hand cut off if you are a spoiled greedy git. Some see this as a bit extreme, but hopefully people will learn and not do it, and thus we have bettered society.
2) Now for the belief that Muslims can kill whoever gets in their way…. NO! HELL NO! Just NOOOOO! This is not true, never was true, and never will be. If someone says this, they know nothing about Islam or Sharia Law, and ignore them, because this is NOT TRUE!
3) A man can beat his wife…. NOOOOOO! A man cant even beat his children! This also isn’t true, guys cant hit women, and if they do, they just screwed themselves over! So this is a lie too!
These are just the main ones that came to mind, and most of the extreme things people hear about Sharia Law are spread by extreme Irani’s and crazy people who actually dont follow Islam.
If anyone has any questions about Sharia Law, please ask!! :)
1. WOOL MAGENTA BUCKET, $30, TIE RACK, HONG KONG AIRPORT, in HATS
2. VISCOSE LIGHT PINK HIJAB, $10, JAKARTA, in SCARVES
3. PINK - WHITE STRIPE COTTON T-SHIRT, $15, DOTTI, BRISBANE, in SHIRTS (LONG SLEEVE)
4. HAND MADE GREY DRESS, I MADE IT MYSELF :), MY CLOSET, in DRESSES
5. HANDMADE ANTIQUE PINK WIDE PANTS, I MADE IT MYSELF :), MY CLOSET, in FULL LENGTH PANTS
6. OPAQUE FLUORO PINK LEGGING, $10, EBAY, in LEGWEAR